Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The best comment ever made about the meat dress...

Last night on Sheila Sheikh's "Wagon's Den" on RTE2, a discussion arose about Lady Gaga's meat dress that she wore to the 2010 Video Music Awards.

Brian Dowling made a comment that I must say is the best observation about GaGa's dress that has been made since the madness:

"Next up is Lady Gaga's meat dress...the only red carpet dress in history to come with a side of chips and a handy wipe!"

Following that, Katherine Lynch (Sheila Sheikh) followed up with another great one:

"I dunno what all the fuss was about. I mean it's not like she carved out a dolphin and stuck a panda to her head!"

Some people might not find it funny, whatever. But I love a good joke about Lady GaGa (most of them are either about "poking her face" or the fact that "she's a man", boring) and I have no problem laughing at a comment made about her when it's legitimately funny. Just thought that everyone deserved to know what I was watching last night.

More to come over the next day or two, a very insightful post about GaGa's outfits and what I think of them.

Paws Up! (")(")

No comments:

Post a Comment