Monday, October 11, 2010

So, what exactly is a Little Monster?


It's simple. A "Little Monster" is a dedicated Lady Gaga fan. You may love her, you may hate her...you may be indifferent about her. Fact is, you know who Lady Gaga is. Claim otherwise, and people KNOW that you're lying. She's the most famous person in the world, how could you not know who she is? If you're online reading this blog, you're certainly not living under a rock - so stop making excuses and read on. I won't make this painful for you...yet.


There are twenty million and a half blogs about Lady Gaga out there. I even own a website (www.gaganews.com) dedicated to posting news about her. However, every single blog has been missing one little thing. Something that can make an amazing difference to everyone...


I'm going to give my opinions on her, and they will NOT always be along the lines of "ZOMGITSLADYGAGAILUVHER!!!!". I don't agree with everything she does. I'm not delusional. I have my own mind, and I can make my own decisions. She'd rather that to be honest, she's told me that herself.


Yes, I've met her. Several times.


She's a lovely woman, very humble and mature for her age, since you're wondering. And no, she's not a man, since I know you were also wondering about that stupid rumour.


You don't have to be a Lady Gaga fan. I'm not going to force you to be one. I just hope that you're open-minded enough to give me a chance, and I promise I won't let you down. This isn't an admiration blog. This blog is not going to be biased (or, I'll at least try not to be). I won't just copy and paste everything from the internet like every other blog out there.


I'm very opinionated, and it's going to show.


Plus, Lady Gaga really makes this an easy blog to write...who else has asked Cher to hold her meat purse?


Paws up Little Monster! (") O_O (")

No comments:

Post a Comment