Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monster Ball Week!

It's started, the most important week in October 2010! Lady Gaga isn't here yet, but all of her dancers and crew are here - and the lady's arrival on Irish soil is imminent. The Monster Ball is two days away, and I'm like a kid in a candy store - seriously, it feels as if I'm going to pee my pants with excitement. I'm finding an excuse to head into town today (passport pictures) so I can magically "run into" her dancers, even though they know that I know they're in town because I've been talking to them about it! They won't mind though, they're the coolest group of people you could ever meet.


So; mission Gaga - begins now.


Today: Find her dancers.
Tomorrow: Collect my best friend from the airport in prep for the show - and find the rest of her crew, including her opening acts Semi Precious Weapons and Lady Starlight.
Tuesday: Monster Ball
Wednesday: Monster Ball
Thursday: Her dancers are doing a workshop on the Long Mile Road, and I'm so going because I'm cool.
Friday: Monster Ball


I am going to be SO TIRED by the time this all ends - but you wait and see, I'll be more giddy then a leprechaun on chocolate. PAWS UP!!!!!


P.S: In unrelated news...Cheryl Cole's new song is ADDICTIVE! It has to be the whole chant thing...it mesmerises you.

No comments:

Post a Comment